Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Guuuurl I’m digging that headband :heart:

1 Like

Hope that lewk boosts you up! Looking sleek!

1 Like

Thank you @littlemisschatterbox. :pray:t4::seedling:

1 Like

No sweat, you’re a damn rockstar. 892 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: killin it

1 Like

Meanwhile in Sweden. Schools expect for higher education never closed. My kids are back as usual on Monday. I’ve ordered face masks for all of us but they’re not allowed to wear those in school. It’s crazy.

2 Likes

Did we lose some content on this thread? Or is my phone being wonky? @siand

Fine! Why do you ask?

28 Likes

I think posts were merged/moved from another selfie thread someone started

2 Likes

Not intentionally :see_no_evil: I think I added some posts here which may have messed with the order of things? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

It’s not a problem, it’s just the first time I was scrolling and it seemed like something changed and I felt like I was in the twilight zone or a matrix glitch or something :laughing:

3 Likes

45 Likes

Thank u SIS. :relaxed:

1 Like

Love the glasses. Hot teacher look!!!
I’ll have to show you mine. Got it going on SIS

1 Like

Hope you’ve had a good first day back love

2 Likes

Lovely photo beautiful eyes they look full of happiness and fresh, really is a great photo x

1 Like

Congratulations pal and what s fish :clap::clap:

1 Like

I’ll gladly take that compliment, with a big THANK YOU. Im working on taking compliments. Im getting better at it.

3 Likes

@ProofOfLife

I love your eyes, phenomenal

Us blue eye gems we just play it right, and we get what we want, I did it today to see my friend at the hospital.

1 Like

Thank you! And i am yet to match or beat his fish this season lol he has bragging rights… for now

3 Likes

Thank you for asking :heart: Whirlwind! Had a dead mouse in my office. And every officer West of the Mississippi used my bathroom and left it a mess :roll_eyes: But working from home tomorrow! YAY :grin: How was your Monday Monday Monday?

1 Like