Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

I don’t understand the “Parts” part of this post but hey - giving up sweets, added sugars and sodas is HUGE! in my experience it just doesn’t work to reset your entire diet at once so getting there step by step is the better plan anyway! How are you getting on with it? Totally rooting for you! :kissing_closed_eyes::v:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I was kinda trying for the “John Bender look” at the end of The Breakfast Club. Only 45 years older :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I can’t believe I made it a year. Definitely worth it.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Looking beautiful and very stylish Jenna lovely to see you in the new year! :hugs:

Congratulations Eric!! Can’t remember if I gave my congratulations yet🤗
Soooo:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cake::tada::partying_face:
Now I gave them at least twice :grin:

1 Like

You won’t. Just get ahead of it and just do mat work outs everyday for 20 mins. Theres plenty of time in the day for it. And eat clean. Dont eat anything processed and no breads/pastas. No processed sugars… You can do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::trophy::tada:

1 Like

Day 128
Another school meeting today, even if it’s a red day and my husband is off work here.
This is why I really dislike group assignments, no one does what they are supposed to do in time. If they did, I wouldn’t need to have this meeting today.
We’re supposed to present our work early tomorrow morning.
The good thing with working from home is that I don’t have to wear anything else but pyama pants, it won’t be showed on zoom anyway :joy:

30 Likes

455 days sober today :blush::blush::blush:

53 Likes

376 days

34 Likes

400 days sober!!

41 Likes

Congratulations that amazing you are amazing :confetti_ball::tada::bouquet:

1 Like

Thank you! It gave me a boost of energy this morning when I saw the number

Thanks so much! You are amazing too!!

1 Like

Aww… thank you so much Claudia. I had a list :crazy_face:
I wanted to make sure I returned the gratitude.

I’ll enjoy and treasure each congratulatory message. And or the repeated ones. Especially the ones that come out during the week. It’s so cool making it a year and I’m so happy to do it with you on my journey.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

8 days!

49 Likes

Beautiful eyes!

1 Like

She really does! I said the same thing

1 Like

Way to go Jane :clap: Sobriety lookin good on ya
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Well done, keep smashing it :blush:

1 Like

Wow, thanks ya’ll. So sweet. Made my day.
@Chris46 @Jane1

2 Likes