Sober Selfies #7 (shirts required please)

ResizedP_e8ec7228-cd20-4e8c-9157-8c39d355eb3a_406130475890488
I am SO proud of you Maggie! I see great things in store for you. Love ya, Sis

1 Like

Oh Monday you found us again. Still sober and grateful. Have a great day friends. :yellow_heart::blush:

41 Likes

awe thanks girl :kissing_heart:

Black looks goood!! :grin:

1 Like

Ahhhhh HAPPY ONE YEAR FRIEND!! I can’t believe I missed that. I am so so so so so proud of you, you made it to a year!! Give yourself a big pat on the back-that tattoo is awesome & well deserved. Keep killin’ it, Mikey…you are loved by so many! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I know I always post pics like this, but I can’t help it. I love seeing the progress

19 Likes

Keep it up!! :muscle:

1 Like

Yessss!! I need all the help I can get!

1 Like

Stunning as normal!!!

1 Like

Keep pumping the iron bud, just when you bench 500 lbs I want you to post a video of it

1 Like

Haha that’s gonna be a while. Maybe someday I’ll hit 315. I’m still only at 210 on bench. I was at 255 before I took my break, working back up

1 Like

She’s ALIVE… yes, I’m feeling like a wild animal all caged up… my adhd has not allowed me to watch anything… accept the first 5 minutes of 22 different shows, lol. Waiting patiently for my color to return in my face and texting everyone in my AA group so they don’t forget me. I was told that was impossible… I dont get it, lol.

24 Likes

Thats good man, it takes time, I went from 200-300 in a couple years, just consistency man you will get back up there!

Holy shit you guys are freakin beasts lol. I can only do about 120. I bet you guys could fold the bar in half lol

3 Likes

You never look anything else but radiant. Life looks good on you xxxxx

Congratulations lass your looking amazing and so happy. Keep smiling and love life xxx

2 Likes

There’s my comic relief… :blush:

2 Likes

joking aside I hope your feeling better :hugs:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.

Thread continues at Sober Selfies #8.