Sober Selfies #8

Way to go Jenna! That made my day today. You are handling the ups and downs of sobriety like pro. Keep doing exactly what you’re doing. You look wonderful. A bit silly but wonderful all the same.
It’s good to be silly. :rofl:
:pray:t2::heart:
Still waiting on the sparkly or glitter shirt. Hope I didn’t miss it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You have a great evening.

4 Likes

Sun :sunny: is out and it’s a balmy 43 degrees. Happy Tuesday. Stay strong :muscle:t3: stay positive.:star2:

69 Likes

Went into the office today.

36 Likes

Forgot my shades today, worst day to forget, snowblinding struggles :stuck_out_tongue:

37 Likes

Me too!

35 Likes

Are you selling seashells by the seashore? :joy: jealous of your sun :sunny: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I did have a pocketful! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You are a trip!! :smile::joy:🤦

And also I can’t see what it looks like in the sunlight…:sunglasses::see_no_evil:

Another day in bed on ice and Advil. Alternating heat. The back is getting better. Less worse. Usually it’s a 2 or 3 day thing. But at least I got my buddy with me.

50 Likes

Feel better my friend! At least you are in good company. :blush:

1 Like

The sun is shining. Beautiful 74 degrees here in sunny Cali. Hope everyone is having a great day. Be sure to pass on a smile!

40 Likes

Crabs are getting harder to catch, making them worth more. We moved some gear and found some really good crab for this late in the season!

Yesterday, 475 days sober! 476 today!

46 Likes

Day 10 for me

53 Likes

Wait… whats wrong??? Did you hurt yourself!!! If you posted about it and I missed, I’m SO sorry!

1 Like

I’m gonna milk this :flushed:

5 Likes

Just my back :scream:
It goes out about once a year or so. Yesterday was the day. I didn’t even do anything. As a matter of fact I was getting ready to go to my bi weekly chiropractor appointment and when I got my old 61 year ass up out of my chair I pulled something. Life huh ?
Thanks for asking.
I hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

This really sucks. :rofl::scream::crazy_face:

30 Likes

Omg. Really??? :grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

sobriety suits you sir :+1:

3 Likes