Sober Selfies #8

Ok. So accepting things I cant change :white_check_mark:
No matter how physically uncomfortable I am, I have peice of mind. It amazes me how being positive can change my attitude towards EVERYTHING.

38 Likes

Maybe you don’t need to change, maybe we like you just the way you Are… sober :+1:

4 Likes

Your funny and very sweet. :lollipop:

She’s heading out for some shopping! :womans_hat::handbag::high_heel::hugs:

1 Like

That little smile! She’s either up to something, or a heartbreaker, or both!

He’s feeling better, what a beautiful boy! Give him a hug for me…:hugs::yellow_heart:

hey so I tried to crop out as much as I could. I’m curious which chain you guys all like the best… This was my grandmothers, authentic gold necklace with a actual stone from jeesus birthplace. It says seal my soul as your own that your reflection in me may be a light for all to see. Amen. I figured it would be the perfect time to wear this

17 Likes

I think bottom. Very cool to have that.

2 Likes

I like them both but I like the thinner chain a lil better. What a great gift to have and cherish.

2 Likes

38 Likes

Haha when is she ever not up to something.

1 Like

I like bottom as well. Yeah my mom has had it, my gram wanted me to have it. My mom never gave it to me bc it’s worth alot she knew I would of sold it for drugs. She said today that she felt it was time for me to have it.

8 Likes

Absolutely I plan on wearing it every day, I always say when I wake up every morning god your will and the power to carry it out.

4 Likes

Bottom chain, for sure.

1 Like

Well I actually just got myself curious and wanted to see if it was really worth alot. It’s like 100 bucks, still back then I would of sold it. Now doesn’t matter how expensive or inexpensive, it’s sentimental and has meaning to keep on the sober track with the help of god right there on my neck. Sorry to derail

6 Likes

Bottom chain for sure. It screams classy!

2 Likes

Tired and have the heating pad going to try to help mymy back feel better. It wasn’t as good as I was hoping for when I woke up this morning.

30 Likes

nice and low on squats today. 245 for two set of 3. Then dropped down to 185 for 5 sets of 5.

20 Likes

Bottom one for sure!

1 Like

Bottom. Let’s the beautiful cross stand out more.

1 Like