I like it Danni

2 Likes

No personal space…:joy_cat:

32 Likes

Happy Birthday Beautiful!

1 Like

I’m developing speech again😂

1 Like

Broke out the ice cream shirt :icecream: again today for old time sakes. I was telling my daughter today she shouldn’t were sneakers with a certain outfit and she said she’s not taking fashion advice from a lady wearing an ice cream shirt. :joy: :rofl:

50 Likes

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile: what’s she talking about??? You rock that shirt​:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush: I know she clearly has no clue about style! :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

That shirt though… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Getting ready for six hour onlinesession with my collegues. Calming myself by playing World of Warships just until the meeting starts.

Feeling good tho. 1 month. 9 days. 14 hours.

39 Likes

My hair is the same ish. Shaved a touch higher. It’s so much nicer to deal with! And cheaper to keep up with. Looking good, girl!

1 Like

Yes, I like to take down worlds before by morning coffee and first meeting too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Haha im not that good at it :grimacing:

Happy Friday Friends! Can I just say that since I joined the community I love how much we support each other and our own personal journey… Each of us are so very different and yet this one common thread binds us in a support I didn’t realize existed in ths world. Love to ya’all♥️

53 Likes

Cats…gonna cat.

3 Likes

Way to go Joseph! Keep smiling!

Love you 2 Maggs… :orange_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Phwoooooaaaaahhhhhh :joy:

Happy Fri-yay!! Looking forward to watching Coming 2 America with my lil loves tonight! It was my husbands favorite movie when he was here with us. We’re looking forward to watching it! My youngest son said Dad will be watching with us from Heaven :purple_heart:

41 Likes

Definitely looking like a hobo now.:joy:. Lockdown haircut included.

19 Likes

558 days sober!!

48 Likes