Sober Selfies #8

So stinking cute!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Precious!!

1 Like

so I did a little more research, this is a michael anthony, 14k white and gold pendant and does go for about 400 dollars. I was ok with it being cheaper if it was, but it kind of feels nice knowing it’s more. I’m curious does this look better hanging out? Or should I tuck it in? Ive never worn a chain, does it look to feminine?

19 Likes

I wear my St. Christopher tucked in. And I replace it every so often. I get the cheaper medallions so they break on me once in a while.

2 Likes

Keep it in I would say
 closer to your heart and won’t get damaged in anyway. That’s a very special gift Mike. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I was thinking the same. Keep it in closer to my heart. It really is special

3 Likes

How you should wear the necklace depends on the intention of the piece. If it is a private devotion, then wear it underneath your shirt. If it is for an accessory, then by all means wear it outside of your shirt. If it is because you are uncomfortable wearing something you do not know the masculine value of
I say, be comfortable with yourself!
It is gorgeous, sentimental, and a sacramental. If you are mocked for being too feminine, they aren’t mocking you—they mock He who was on the Cross; and, they reveal more about how they feel about themselves than how they feel about you.
Wear the Cross, rock it! Wear it with a pink lace shirt and high heels, pull a Prince. Be comfortable in your masculinity and your skin. It is exhausting always trying to prove yourself to people who didn’t care about you to begin with!

9 Likes

To celebrate the fact that the snow is fucking melting today
 I wore actual color to work.

Amazing how a little color can spice up your day :heart::heart::heart: And fun shoes
 who is this person!!!

39 Likes

Happy Hump day my friends! It’s a good day to be sober! Have a great day. :purple_heart:

32 Likes

Love the shoes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous!!! Great smile :+1::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Get better soon Eric! Awww lovely company you keep :cat2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Soooooo cute! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Very nice. I wear a Miraculous Medal and keep it tucked in - I know its there. But, its up to you.

1 Like

Look at them eyes Kay, ugh :smirk:

1 Like

Bottom one man, makes the cross pop

Ahhh ok! I’m so sorry to hear this. My hubby also hurt his back way before he and I met and he still has issues with it from time to time. It could be something so simple as getting up out of bed, leaning down to tie his shoes, or up off the couch
 then he walks crooked for weeks and his sleep is for shit. Knock on wood so far he’s been doing better and nothing like that has happened lately. Since we quit drinking he too has been exercising more and slowly getting back into shape as well so hopefully that has been helpful too. We both need to encorporate more yoga in our routine but haven’t done so yet.

FEEL BETTER SOON!!!

2 Likes

Hope you are doing well better soon. We say here back pain : LL and not SS. Liegen und laufen, statt stehen und sitzen. Walking and lying down :sunflower: standing and sitting :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover:

40 Likes

Good morning everyone.

25 Likes