Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

The quiet confidence shows and it looks great on ya!

1 Like

all the best mate :+1:

Lovely pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you dear. To bad you need to be tall and photogenic to model. :joy: But it would probably be a lot of fun.

1 Like

Day 306
Yes, the striped jersey dress again (It’s from H&M by the way)
You guys know me by know, I buy and item and repeat it in all eternity :joy:

Today I combined said dress with a double buttoned navy sweater blazer, gingham bowtie hairpin in navy and white. Golden pearl earstuds and the famous (or infamous) pop of color with some red lipstick. No shoes yet, but it’ll probably be black wellies or white sneakers. Depending on the rain.

39 Likes

All is wel and here i am Just another day further toeards happyness.
It was quote interesting in the hospital and even had a good laugh with my sponsor who drive me.

Be safe bro

4 Likes

Worked a few hours, now off to celebrate the weekend. Ms. Monkey and her youngest are sky diving. I volunteered to stay on the ground. Then off to put flags on Veteran’s graves. Something I never did before for this holiday…interfered with my drinking. I turned, for me, this holiday from drunken parties into one to remember my brothers and sisters that served.

39 Likes

Day off after working 7 long and stressful days in a row… It’s a cold, cloudy and windy day here, perfect opportunity to chill with the cat :smiley_cat:

43 Likes

Meant to post this yesterday for my 11 months and completely forgot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

37 Likes

I will remind myself… I am powerless over anyone else, that I can live no life but my own.
NOTHING, absolutely nothing happends in God world by mistake. If I hadn’t fallen, I wouldn’t have searched for a better way of life. My experience makes me uniquely useful to others. Its no longer a matter of giving that I question, but when and how I will give. To watch people recover, to see them help others. To watch loneliness vanish, to see a fellowship grow… its a gift. If you have anyone in your life struggling with addiction in any form… Dont ever lose hope. Recovery is possible. I’m living proof and I see the miracles happen all around me… for the people before me showed me that it was possible. Thank you all for not giving up on me when I wanted to give up on myself… and loving me until I could love myself.

61 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:partying_face: :clap: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Corin!

1 Like

Congratulations on one year of recovery living up to ProofOfLife that miracles happen when you put in the work :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Great share! Congrats! :muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Awesome!!! Huge congrats Corin.

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year! Awesome :ok_hand:.

1 Like

You look content! Congrats on those 6 months!!!

1 Like

You look so healthy Scott!! My folks are doing the same for my relatives who served. :heart:

1 Like