Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please)

Thank you So much :heart:

I about died when I got back from my ride too! :cold_sweat::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Congrats on 4 days. Keep up the great work and what a stunning pic.

Awe thank you :slight_smile: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on your days and happy hump day to you :camel::dromedary_camel:

2 Likes

[quote=“Mno, post:1, topic:117516, full:true”]
Continued from Sober Selfies #8 . Keep those sober selfies coming! No topless pics please.
[/quote]

I

17 Likes

Thank you she is , love her to bits xx

2 Likes

Super proud of you, @TMAC!! Congratulations on 3 years! Your journey is such an inspiration. Thank you for being so open and honest.
fireworks

2 Likes

my celebratory run is this weekend so just a normal workout today

32 Likes

20210609_173553
HUGE congrats Tristan on 3 years!! You always have such great insights. So glad you are here! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeehaw! Congrats on another day sober. The hats a great look on you! Love the orange amp in the background!:raised_hands:t3:

2 days off that 6 months sober :blue_heart::ok_hand::muscle:

30 Likes

First international business trip for a long time. 14 days in africa by myself. Now my test begins. Stay away from the cold beer. Wish me luck

31 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: on 6 months :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Stay away from the cold beer! Have a good trip!

1 Like

No luck needed Swede. Success. You know why you do this. BTW, FYI and IMHO it took me a little while to realize that beer, cold or lukewarm or whatever, doesn’t help to quench my thirst at all. It just makes more thirsty. As alcohol always does. It dehydrates. Have a good trip and enjoy the lemonades and sodas friend!

4 Likes

Doing excellent Gav. Just wondering who’s riding the MTB and who the granny bike? Upon closer inspection I do see the granny bike has some gears so it’s not as bad as it looked first :sunglasses:

1 Like

Drunk vs hungover vs sober (yes, I took these on purpose to teach me a lesson!)

Started my journey with dry january and had quite some back and forth on the way. But experimenting around with drinking again clearly showed me: I can not moderate. And looking at these pics I know exactly who I want to be!

49 Likes

You’re a non drinker, be that guy. Choose to live life with a passion. :blush::+1:
Have a plan of things to do on your off hours.

2 Likes

Love this! Great job!!

1 Like