Sober selfies! Before and after

This thread is thrilling me :grinning: for me a big reason not to drink anymore!

6 Likes

Top before bottom after! Oh this is fun…:joy:

26 Likes

Thank you :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Just went through my FB, really hardly ever use it and I see why. I started going through pictures and a mixture of embarrassing and fucked up out of my mind and really sad that kept coming to the forefront of my mind when seeing them. Grateful to be where I’m at today.
So here’s 2, both in mid 2016, heavy active addiction of oxy and heroin. A few months before everything came crashing down with my legal troubles me. My brothers graduation, embarrassing. My good friends wedding, fucked up out of my mind. How sad. Two great times I ruined with my drug use.
145lbs

This is about 70-72 days clean 185lbs.

If this isn’t a reminder to stay sober and why it’s changed my life… Sad but humbled.

26 Likes

Your eyes have a sparkle in the sober pics :grin: so inspiring. Keep it up, man

2 Likes

There is a great threat called “show me your transformations” (I can’t link it maybe bc I’m on my mobile?)
There are some really awesome before / after pictures :+1:
EDIT:
https://talkingsober.com/t/show-me-your-transformations/33063

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Before june20

After July3

39 Likes

Spring of 2018 vs spring of 2019. Father’s day hikes.

36 Likes

What a change! You are looking so much more handsome!

2 Likes

Mitch, that is one big change my friend.
Except for the ball cap I see!:joy::joy:
Nice one!

1 Like

Wow. Amazing stuff people.ye all look great.Respect to ye all

1 Like

Not a huge change physically, but mentally sobriety has been a game changer!

35 Likes

Youve changed a lot for better since drinking :blush: :metal:

1 Like

It’s a big change…! You are looking great now, the cheeks aren’t swollen anymore, the blinking in your eyes is bright and clear and full of live. Encouraging!

3 Likes

That’s a fair change ya, know. You look healthier :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s really in the eyes…! You look amazing now!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Joyce19. I have dropped a few pounds and I’m not faking a smile (as much) these days. Contacts help too maybe?

4 Likes

Can’t get rid of a good ball cap. I wear them until they start to unravel. Then it’s time to retire it.

3 Likes

I’ve never looked good in a ball cap which is a shame because they are a cool accessory :grin::joy:

1 Like