Sober selfies! Before and after

Thank you, I can’t believe how bloated I was! :confused: urgh!

Your face does look much thinner, and your skin, glowing :slightly_smiling_face: did you work at losing weight or was it just from no alcohol?

1 Like

I’ve barely lost weight, maybe 4-5lbs, that’s all alcohol bloating. My chin had disappeared!! or rather I’d gained an extra one!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy!!!

I hate the way my eyes look in all my old pics…

28 Likes

Bit of a change there my friend. Looks good!

I have that same tank top haha

1 Like

Rad heh I got it at the local Goodwill

Such a change :hugs: can’t believe that it’s the same person…! Wonderful!

1 Like

Definitely your eyes have clear and honest shining now, such a great difference :star_struck:

Thank you :blush: I couldn’t quite believe it myself when I put them together

1 Like

Before on the left and today on the right!

36 Likes

Top left. Couple of days before I quit. Bottom left month 5? Maybe 6. Right, now, day 370.

28 Likes

You have such a radiant spirit! Shines through your eyes and your smile :sun_with_face::hugs::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

@DanielleRae thank you! :heart:

1 Like

So the photo on the left I have to include because it’s one of the most painful pictures I have of me in active addiction… My son’s first birthday party, and my addict brain saw it as a great reason to get drunk. Ugh, EVERYTHING inside me cringes everytime I see this… it makes me sick…

Photo in the middle is about one month before sobriety. It depicts a typical late night by myself drinking until I ran out or passed out…

And finally, photo 3. Me. 360 days sober, and with an actual clue of maybe what I want to make of my life. It’s been a journey and I’m loving every bit of clarity I’ve regained…

To be continued…

52 Likes

Wow! What a transformation! Looking amazing my friend!

2 Likes

So beautiful and vibrant! :heart::grin::sun_with_face::facepunch::+1:

1 Like

You look so much better sober and with short hair :hugs:

1 Like

Beautiful :blush:. Very lovely transformation :heart:

1 Like