Sober selfies

The most relieving part of my day is taking off my Chef jacket; the most exciting part is putting it on.

Trying out the fit on this one before work tomorrow. Ive turned it off and on again and it works great!

17 Likes

Stayed sober at a Devils game. It was great to stay alert and involved with the game all the way through & be able to remember the game after.

34 Likes

How did it go? You look great!

1 Like

Good for you, sporting events can be tough to navigate sober. Can totally relate.

Im a Leafs fan, my GF is a Bruins fan. A year ago (when I was still drinking), we went to a game against eachother, $250 per ticket. After the first period, I went to get some beers for us at the kiosk and the server asked me the score…I had no idea. I was 10 rows off the ice, and had no idea what the score was.

Goes to show how much alcohol screws up experiences, but at the time seems “fun”. What a laugh. Went to another game in April (Leafs vs Bruins playoffs) – sober this time – and it was exponentially more enjoyable.

3 Likes

:heavy_check_mark: :us:

18 Likes

I know, I clicked on the thread and was shocked to see an image starting to load lol

3 Likes

14 Likes

New specs! Think opiates fkd up my vision!

17 Likes

Sober hike in the woods!

26 Likes

Made New England style crab boil.
Yum

15 Likes

Woot woot! Congrats lady…I didn’t doubt it for a second😎

1 Like

111 - great number

2 Likes

Day 157.27 Ball caps and big earrings selfie. Feeling better than ever! Have an awesome day friends! And most importantly stay sober!

25 Likes

Eight Days Poison Free🙂

20 Likes

I have no sense of fashion. I live in scrubs, shorts/jeans/sweats and t-shirts/hoodies. Never got into the yoga pants/tights fad. If I have to dress nice for something it’s quite challenging Nd anxiety provoking.

2 Likes

But thank you! :grin:

1 Like

You look like a movie star…I can’t think of her name though…

1 Like

Here is a duck pic

10 Likes

I wear cargo pants, some variation of a black tee-shirt with something martial arts or punisher related, and in cold weather, fleece or my "Rocky Balboa’ sweatshirt. Only exception to this is when I see customers. Then it’s full business attire. Bum or Businessman. Nothing in-between.

2 Likes

10 Likes