Sober selfies

Haha that’s cool, that style really looks good on you! I love spending under $5 for dresses (I have a bunch from thrift shops and yard sales ha). I’m Dutch, my middle name is bargain :wink:

2 Likes

Aww yay! I love rummaging in thrift shops. It’s tiring but rewarding. Another way of distracting ourselves and spending little money on better things :+1: I wish I had some ladies here to shop with. I hope to see one of your finds too :slight_smile:

1 Like

All of these stories are the best!

Thank you :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yeah…More like Gregory Peck.

@Englishd like they always told me, when it dissolves I can drink again.

17 Likes

You guys motivated me to go for a walk. It’s damn windy and cold but I’m doing it!

26 Likes

:heart:, you look happy!

It’s clear blue and warm out. What planet are you living on?! Lol

Great job getting out. It’s good to move and get out and about

I am :slight_smile: Its good to be sober!

1 Like

Omg, it’s 40, windy and freezing but it’s great to be out! First sun I’ve seen in weeks so I had to. Though my hands are so frozen it took me literally 3 tries to type this between warming them up enough to work on my phone lol

Even if the sun is only poking out a few seconds at a time, I’ll take it!!

Oi vey. That’s way too cold for a lizard like me. It’s getting to mid 60s at night here, that’s fafafafreezing

Jealous!!!

The sun just came out. I can confirm its real!

3 Likes

That was quick. You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

44 days sober

19 Likes

Day # 480 free from opiates. I’ve never been happier :heartpulse:

33 Likes

The green 3 month chip!! Congrats brother! It’s been a pleasure watching you since you joined. I know you aren’t big on tokens. Neither was I. But we take them for the newcomer and we take them for the old timer. 90 days is a big fucking deal!! Be proud:)

6 Likes

It helps everyone, oldtimers too. They like to watch the lights come on lol. Thanks, everyday is progress

2 Likes