Sober selfies

Had a schedule change for the next several months, so I will start hitting the Saturday AM Krav class. What’s cool about hitting different days and times is you get to train with new people. Last 3 out of 4 classes I have been paired with black-belts. It’s cool, because they make you work for everything, and when you land solid strikes or escape grabs and holds with one of them, you know you are doing it right. The downside is trying to defend against what’s coming back your way. If I went to the doctor right now, they’d likely call the cops thinking my wife is abusive, I have so many bruises right now. Shins, thighs, abs and arms.

Lovin’ It.

7 Likes

Love kickboxing myself, my shin was so bad after tyre kicks :joy: amazing buzz

1 Like

So after the house was sorted I got myself together and at 6.45pm took my boys to the park, absolute scorcher in the UK right now, 87.8 Fahrenheit, 31 degrees celsius, so did not want them in the sun at peak times, so relaxing

13 Likes

207 days clean. And feeling good for it.

24 Likes

I do aerial dance and usually have some solid blacks and blues on my inner thighs and marks on my ribs. Before any appointments where any part of my body is exposed I offer to show the doctor videos of my sport so they don’t freak out. I’m glad it’s not just me who rocks non-trauma related marks :joy:

3 Likes

May they rest in Peace. Prayers for the departed ones. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

One of my favorites… @MandiH is gonna kill me…

21 Likes

Bahaha!!! Omg, that trip was fun!

1 Like

Cleaning my shed today! @Yomomma At least we both look funny again together lol😘

19 Likes

lol

16 Likes

31 Likes

OMG this looks awesome! I would die tho hahaha

1 Like

You seem to have the best adventures!

2 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

That’s so mean, I am hungry :disappointed_relieved:

I had 7 of them… :poultry_leg:

I see your drumstick, and raise you bacon.

26 Likes

One month!!

24 Likes