Sober selfies

@DungeonMaster no offense taken I thought it was the middle finger haha but I didn’t think about the cigarette so I do apologize and see where it raises problems

4 Likes

Day 126. Getting ready to cater a wedding.

Have a strong day!!!

16 Likes

Thanks for taking it easy! There have been people in the past who’ve lost their cool and went off in a tirade, then ended up getting banned. You’ll fit in here nicely!

Looks good on ya😮

Sobriety taught me to keep my cool and not to explode at little issues that are fixed easily with a conversation haha
I hate auto correct

4 Likes

. 102 days opiate free!!!

20 Likes

18 Likes

Last race of the season completed. Now to start training for next year!

21 Likes

Got some new jammie pants today guys… I’m in love!!! They are soooooooo soft and warm and comfy!!!

32 Likes

60 days sober selfie! Think I’ll only post sober selfies every 30 days! Maybe I’ll start seeing myself get younger,

18 Likes

Lol, thanks :joy::joy: I’m 39 actually.

Today marked 20 years since my mom passed away. I took this selfie and it amazes me how much I look like her. She was only 46 when she died, I’m 38.

23 Likes

Gimme a rimshot smitty

Looking younger by the day:-)

New shades, amazing how much money I am able to save (and still afford sweet shades) not drinking all the time. Almost to day 90, one day at a time.

“We’re on a mission from God.”

17 Likes

No work today so went for a 10 mile bike ride this morning. Something I never could have done a few months ago when mondays were always a BIG hangover day for me. Loving sober life!

23 Likes

Is that a motorhead hat?

1 Like

Day 18. Wish those were butterflies and not a headache. You guys be productive and I’ll just lay in bed all day…

15 Likes

Thought that is what High Noon looks like in Finland during the winter.

That’s what 6:40 am look like here in NoVA. Are you sure you’re in Finland?