Sober selfies

Yesterday, my friend Juan and I were flying 45 minutes with the paragliding … a perfect day to fly. (the town behind it is Mancha Real).

22 Likes

@Juli Awesome pic!

1 Like

Ha! Didn’t you decide to fancy ladies a while ago?
Although I’d imagine Vikings (and Viking marauding cats) were up for all manner of fun!

That looks like fun! Cool pic!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! 200 days is incredible. You look beautiful, healthy and glowing. And of course, proud rocking your tee!

1 Like

That’s a fun little energy boost during your ride. Great find!

1 Like

Awesome adventure! Looks like a blast!

1 Like

Lady vikings were less appealing draped in dirty rags, knitting in the corner…

4 Likes

Very cool! A great example of the answer to the “what do I do now that I am sober” question. Sober life is not boring!

4 Likes

Ran a 10k today. Near to Watership Down. Yes the rabbit place is real - it’s in Hampshire UK- and part of the route was this. And yes it was an intense climb and not easy. But the view from the top was amazing and worth it. Maybe an analogy for those struggling with their sobriety. :blush: .

13 Likes

Got to run along this stream bed too!. Not alongside or over it or across it. Along the stream bed.

I never got to do this sort of thing when I was drinking!

21 Likes

I’ve just had 10 minutes of intensive Googling about Viking women - you’re right!

1 Like

213 days no drugs, 1 day no booze or cigarettes and 80 days no caffeine.

18 Likes

Day 13, no alcohol. :sagittarius:

26 Likes

Cube life…

21 Likes

50 days sober, didn’t think I could be here happy & healthy! The momentum just keeps building! :blush:

29 Likes

Cute!!! Congratulations on 50!

1 Like

Day 6 no opiates, my third day at the skate park I rode the 6 foot halfpipe and actually did some airials. I’m still a little Shakey but feeling great

23 Likes

Congratulations on 50 days that’s great. I’m only just behind you and can’t wait to hit that milestone x :wink:

2 Likes

So good to see your face again :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes