Sober selfies

Sober for 3 months and 10 days

24 Likes

Wow! That little manā€™s hair! :heart_eyes:
Love your hair too @Gabe.G :wink: :hugs:

Ugly sweater day at work, it says ā€œOwl be home for Christmasā€, my hair covers it quite well turns out lol.

18 Likes

Day 11 here I come. The reddness seems to be subsiding a little. Just woke up. Messy hair, donā€™t care. Check out this shirt. See what I did to it? :smile:

21 Likes

I walked into one and one of my favorites said holy hell, that is ugly! She is not a fan of owls lol.

And yes you can! :facepunch: Nice shirt :blush:

17 Likes

You lool so much freshfaced without the tash bro :smile:

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s what is different! I couldnā€™t quite place it but loved the pictures!

Jordy decided it was ā€œcheeseā€ time. So had to take a photo

15 Likes

Cute! :heart:

Only one day sober but hey gotta start somewhere

18 Likes

This past summer I did a 40+ mile hike. At the trail head, I thought about how hard and long it is and had second thoughts, but all it took was one step forward and then one foot in front of the other. Sobriety is the same way, take that first step then one foot in front of the other.

5 Likes

About 2 weeks away from the 3 month mark. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

270 days sober and kicking this semesters ass.

30 Likes

Good morning, no make up, messy hair and no filler,

28 Likes

Thatā€™s better.
Iā€™m a traditional bloke. Donā€™t go for all this make-up and stuff.
Letā€™s see the really beauty!

6 Likes

Cool.
You got a bit of the Audrey Hepbern going on!

1 Like

You tend to feel pressured to follow the crowd, but Iā€™m happy enough to be natural, I donā€™t wear makeup everyday since getting sober, my skin has improved loads. I will wear it at important meetings and events

4 Likes

Yeah. I stopped back in the 80ā€™s tended to jab the eyeliner pencil in my eye too much!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes