Sober selfies

Here’s the mid process picture of me getting my hair done lol! I’ll share one of it all done after lol

25 Likes

Love this…"in choosing the hard path our journey becones easier "…discipline =freedom

2 Likes

Woohoo!!! So proud of you!!! I did outpatient and it was ok!! You got this boy!!!

1 Like

Yes!!! Discipline does equal FREEDOM!!!

4 Likes

Feels like spring today! :heart:

43 Likes

Ah Mandi, beautiful as ever!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

There is nothing without discipline -jocko

2 Likes

Yes! Spring has sprung!! Looking gorgeous babe!!

2 Likes

Mandi you look really healthy and full of youth :slight_smile: and if your face doesn’t scream it out, your top certainly does :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, I feel great tonight! Lots of self care this evening and it’s serving me well.

1 Like

Here’s the end result! Love my new color!

38 Likes

yes that’s why it is on my hand so I can always see it DISCIPLINE

26 Likes

Hell yea boy! How was outpatient?

It was great. You know all these years of using I’ve never seeked help or tried n e thing so it felt so good 2 have some1 listen 2 my problems and concerns and really dig into my mental. I’m gonna start groups next week i feel Great and thank You 4 who You are You are a great asset 2 the community and a TRUE Friend

3 Likes

Yea I struggled for years to get sober. I had 7 months. I make 90 days tomorrow. I cannot freaking wait to get back to that!! It all starts with us, ya know? No one can make us live sober lives, but us!!!

3 Likes

True and awesome You got this piece of :cake:

1 Like

Not a selfie.
Just a picture of my properties natural scenery earlier this evening.
I hope everyone is doing well.

8 Likes

Blue skies in MK on a sober Friday morning

15 Likes

Girl you look amazing I love it​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Lovely…always like seeing your after hair dobe pics. Great self care!

1 Like