Sober selfies

It’s only day one, but it’s my first Saturday home alone in a LONG time that I’m waking up sober and it feels great!!

21 Likes

WOW! You look amazing @Zara! Obviously, alcohol was not a friend.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: you are such a babe! Hard work looks good on you!

1 Like

What an incredible transformation!! Beautiful and healthy!

1 Like

Keep going! The glow gets brighter and brighter!

I don’t have a very good before picture handy. But here’s my before and after :blush: Actually after and before. The top one is last week. The bottom pic is a year and 60 lbs. ago :grimacing:

27 Likes

Such a wonderful transformation!! :slight_smile:

Thanks pal! I had to edit. Top pic is after:)

1 Like

@Gabe.G and @Zara, It is incredible the change, much more handsome and young … have you made a pact with the devil to rejuvenate? … What envy you give me …:smiley:

2 Likes

Wow. Living sober is doing you good!! What a motivation :+1::smile:

1 Like

Love it! And your wife is beautiful before and after :+1:

3 hours shy of my 1 Week Mark!!! I’m going out tonight so I will post tomorrow but I am beyond happy, can you tell!? :stuck_out_tongue:

27 Likes

Looking great and super happy!!! Have fun!!!

So awesome, you look great! It’s amazing what happens when you start taking care of yourself! And your wife is beautiful!!!

Thank you all :purple_heart:
I can hardly believe that first photo was me. I knew at the time I was in a bad way but looking at that photo now, I barely recognise myself!

The necklace I’m wearing is 2 inches shorter (had it altered) in the second photo, but proportionately it looks the same!!

8 Likes

Good Morning!!! #NeedCoffee

15 Likes

My birthday present to myself.
Pic 1:March 1, 2017 (at a bar)
Pic 2: August 20,2017 (at the gym)

Sober date: March 3,2017

33 Likes

WOW look at that skin glow! You’d make millions if you could sell that look! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Amazing!! You look great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pool side at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Waiting for a phone call from headquarters. 199 days sober.

17 Likes