Sober selfies

Mandatory, I’m more of a black kind of girl… Not my choice.

1 Like

Best of luck to you! If you have any questions, please text me as I’ve been in the biz for many years.

1 Like

21 days and off to work, feeling fiiineeee

33 Likes

I would want you to be my nurse.

3 Likes

Aw look at you! So proud of you, sister. You’re going to be a great nurse! :heart:

1 Like

@louwho you will do great good luck :smiley:

1 Like

Unbelievable. You look great!!!

1 Like

Very Nice! Congrats on the 233days and the new job. New life from sobriety gets better everyday Outstanding😊

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I almost think they picked white so we end up buying more scrub tops lol.

Of course they did, the bastards. How about the books? If they are mandatory, watch your wallet as well. :scream:

1 Like

I actually got into it with the bookstore lady today lol. She told me I needed 2 books I did not and tried telling me I couldn’t return them. Long story short books have been returned. Still spent like 800 :expressionless::astonished::mask:

1 Like

Bookstores know they have you by the cajones and take great freedoms. What a racket.

1 Like

Goodluck with school!

1 Like

day three of rehab.

23 Likes

Day 56 with my Bear :purple_heart::purple_heart::dog::purple_heart::purple_heart:

25 Likes

Poor deprived dog :joy::joy:

Or a new comb/brush :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the club. Wish you success

Ya know if you hadn’t posted this pic,I might have believed you. But clearly you know how to look approachable lol :stuck_out_tongue: maybe your heart combed it :smile:

Day 12 after a sober lunch with an aunt and cousin I haven’t seen since I was little. Thought I would be super anxious but I was oddly calm…

37 Likes