Sober selfies

Puffy face due to slight infection and tooth extraction but still sober!!!

23 Likes

Snapchat-258480819

214 days almost 215. Loving life :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Planning to do a lot of spoiling on our new grandson

48 Likes

Aaaww babiesā€¦ congrats!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sorta sober selfie??? Screenshot from the lockout of my deadlift PR on Tuesday. Very stoked on it!

27 Likes

Oh dear!!!

Hey mate, thats not a flaw, it s a skin disease. R u getting treatment for that? If not, you want couple of suggestions?

2 Likes

Damn son! Iā€™d hurt myself if I tried that.

1 Like

Aaaah, how lovely! Great picture! How proud the both of you look :heart:

What a great photo!!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations, heā€™s adorable.

Best door i ever opened in my life. Happy Saturday everyone from the 6am get it together group of alcoholics anonymous!

28 Likes

You 3 look so cute and happy :heart: Makes me smile big :kissing_heart:

So much cuteness :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Maybe I can help too @goBlue24 if you want :blush: My face was constantly red in the past too.

While I appreciate both of you and will take any advice, I have crohns and auto immune disorder and Iā€™m pretty sure what I have is from the inside out from my body. But I will take your suggestions and try it out and hope n pray it works.

1 Like

I respect that diagnose and am not giving you any tips on that, cause im not a unicorn healer. Systemic diseases need extra care and more often dramatic changes in your lifestyle. You have hands full with your present change, so that is most important now. Ive helped people with some nasty gastro intestinal problems, but that demands more than chatting online. You may get relieve to that rash by ozonisated olive oil, which is a natural product and,not very expensive.

1 Like

Iā€™ll check it out, my issues are extremely dry skin, red rashes, irritation, and acne that sometimes wonā€™t heal correctly creating cysts under the skin. I seem to get a lot of cysts from sweat. Since heavily working out the last 14-15 months the cysts come in all sorts of places, I have had them checked and they arenā€™t necessarily bad just my body. Would absolutely love to not have them but sadly like a lot of things stemming from my crohns Iā€™ve just learned to live with it but that is getting pretty old and frustratingā€¦

1 Like

11 1/2 mile run smiling thru the suffering!!!

25 Likes

Well done.
Makes me want to.lace up and go running too. What an awesome feeling.

3 Likes