2 Likes

OHIO!!! ahhhh!!! I’m not alone anyone!!! :joy:

Beautiful pic!

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Where at in Ohio…

1 Like

Akron/Canton

2 Likes

5 months free. Yesterday I saw the castle of my city with my two little princesses. We saw a dragon and the dungeons.(The dragon is a hologram, but the dungeons are real … :ghost: :grimacing:)

13 Likes

3:15 Just made 1797days legit it feels Fantastic! I feel Fantastic! Life of sobriety has given me my life back, it can for you. Just believe in yourself and it can and will be possible. You Got This

11 Likes

Sobriety … Life Is Good

10 Likes

Feeling better by the day and will not let alcohol or drugs ever drag me down !

14 Likes

Congratulations looks good on you…

Best Album cover ever, The Eagles’ Hotel California, was taken there. It will update be best Album ever, except that the NIAA rule is to be an album you need 10 songs and 45 minute. Hotel California is 9 songs and 43 minutes, therefore considered an EP.

7 Likes

Day 75! Feeling fantastic!!! :sunglasses:

21 Likes

It is not the number of days, but the quality of days that matters. Glad your still here. 135 days is a heck of a long time. Just a minor setback. :-).

3 Likes

@anon69871201 Get back on that Train and on to the next station! :steam_locomotive: Stay strong :facepunch:

2 Likes

I remember your day 1 and i have to say you look so much happier now, your comments are always so upbeat and a great help to the community.
Keep going :wink:

1 Like

Hi Kater, I still find you inspirational and I know you can do this, your slip will make you even stronger.
Now go for it!

1 Like

Workworkworkworkdontdrinkworkwork :slight_smile:

23 Likes