Sober selfies

Vautsi mikä beard, no letti

Two months and some days :sunglasses:

43 Likes

@anon86726034 Go Eagles!!!

Sorry I’m late to the party as often, congratulations daddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exhausted from my two workouts today, feeling grateful to be sober and blessed to have nights like tonight :grinning:

12 Likes

Looking good

Looking good!

1 Like

Aww thank you. I’m feeling even better! Clarity of the mind, health of my body and development of my spirituality.

2 Likes

Good, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Feeling gloomy and broody as of late…

No that’s not just a trash can… it’s a trash can pond. Thanks hubs, we are crazy fish people. :woman_shrugging:

31 Likes

Great sober smile!

Day off. Standard procedure.

20 Likes

Yo Josh!
(101010)

Sup ma’man? :slight_smile:

Hey Josh, looking good! Looking like you’re in the zone. :metal:

Thanks Dan :slight_smile: Ive been playing pretty solidly for about 12 hrs today. My B string is absolutely wrecked!

How you doing bud?

Edit: I owe you a solo, don’t I?!

Doing well. I was bored as shit at work so got to help out our banquet team with place settings. I filled all the water glasses with ice and water. It’s always fun to help out other teams, and learn new skills.

19 Likes

Maybe a career change, there Dan? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe!?! I admire our F&B folks, especially the banquet folks. They are hard workers and are amazing at what they do. This room was empty a couple of hours ago and in 30 minutes, it’s go time, 300+ coming for dinner. I don’t know if I could keep up. My arm was about to fall off filling all those glasses.

3 Likes

I agree. I did banquetting for a little while and its soul destroying at times. Filleting the same type of fish the same way at the same station next to the same people for 5 hours who are also filleting the same fish the same way is just mind numbing. That being said, its often quick money.

Hows the job going anyway? Its still fairly new isnt it? Is the drive getting a bit more tollerable?

2 Likes