Sober selfies

Speaking of coming more visible… my “self pity selfie” of yesterday from another thread after being sick for two weeks. Its not easy to be seen. Never has been. Id rather be behind the camera or wear a mask.

And @keiti @Yoda-Stevie im out of likes but just say u both look stunning :+1::ok_hand:

40 Likes

Wait and see for Nuutti’s bride. She is something else…

Nuutti’s new girlfriend

I was about to be a professional photographer once, but now i play with phone pics…

10 Likes

Ofcourse, but you might have some problems with the customs

2 Likes

33 Likes

This is a beautiful picture, you look gorgeous.

1 Like

Went out for lunch today and I’m sitting facing a mirror so I thought “why not?”. I look more sleepy in the photo than I do IRL. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

40 Likes

Out by the water

35 Likes

About to jump in the lake.

42 Likes

Get some! Cannonball!

6 Likes

Happy 4th of July!!!

38 Likes

My I’m so happy to be at work today instead of at the beach. But definitely beach after work

26 Likes

It’s a mob scene at the beach in San Diego right now. Tried not to go lol, but was actually forced to go to the beach today lol.

1 Like

When your at the beach from 9am till 9pm. No amount of sunscreen protects you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

Please force me to go to the beach :laughing::joy:

1 Like

Roll around in the sand and thats your natural sun screen

1 Like

Haha I figured you’d like that post. Had a good time. Still not as nice as your beach but it’s pretty close :sunglasses:

1 Like

In Brussels for the tour De France grand depart…plus first solo sober trip away with my friends :grin:

36 Likes

Sober selfie with new fridge freezer.:laughing:

40 Likes

Agree with Keiti, whats not to like beautiful lady!

2 Likes