Sober selfies

Thanks new best friend :joy:

BiLhgq9M_400x400

Hi there, doing a little hiking and enjoying nature. The energy recharging my body is amazing.

9 Likes

And it’s not even round apparently, more potato-shaped if you believe those science boffins.

3 Likes

1668D830-6460-437C-9831-363B0A965B17

Eddie Bravo and his flat earth antics

1 Like

I’ve been struggling a lot lately with my sobriety. I’m in trauma counseling for sexual abuse all through my childhood as well as a couple sexual assaults later in life and it’s been a hard process. But I’m not giving up. I’m a happier me when I’m sober and can connect to my feelings, including my pain. Support is so appreciated.

27 Likes

I guess I’ll join the band wagon! :wink:

24 Likes

They are the brightest green eyes i have ever seen :grinning: wow!

1 Like

Aw thanks! I was looking right at the sun :slight_smile:

as much as I don’t wanna post the amount of sobriety I have(23 days today) because of a relapse that has kept me not nessecarily using the entire time but definately not doing what i should be doing I decided honesty and humility is the best way to go!so here’s to 23 days and picking up he principles again

12 Likes

survey said I looked good in this hat-went ahead and bought it

9 Likes

Day 317. Anyone know how to resize pics? Mine always upload so huge from my phone :*(

10 Likes

@Steve92 The Man. Lookin’ good - from the top of the nose up :wink:

3 Likes

Oh oh watch your back! She looks evil :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats! Please keep posting. I always read it and you are a big inspiration for me :v:

1 Like

Yessir havnt had a cigarette in about 3 weeks

8 Likes

An adult cat, but clearly the size of a well-fed mouse. Is there some form of DNA research or cloning going on in your home? Is it legal?

1 Like

27 days and counting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yes! Way to go!

1 Like

day 222. Who’s that sober person? Freaking Ashley, that’s who! Did hair at the shop this morning, rushed over to do hair and makeup for a friends wedding, attended said wedding, dipped out of the reception as people started to get… rowdy. Home on the couch with the husband and dogs now.

19 Likes

Day 29! The husband is out with friends and I am home with my booboo. Sober Saturday night :muscle:

20 Likes