Sober selfies

Starbucks is what gets me through! I get so excited about a non alcohol tasty beverage, it gives me something to look forward too, and makes it fun,great jod!:blush::coffee:

1 Like

Abs - Iā€™d like to be able to locate my hips.

5 Likes

high five :raising_hand_woman::grin:

3 Likes

. Before and after picture 27 days sober!! First time posting pictures yikes

17 Likes

Going to a wedding. Pre makeup selfie. First real social gathering where there is gonna be a ton to drink. Wish me luck :smile:

22 Likes

images
(Selfie my pre makeup also)

10 Likes

Good luck today. I have a wedding next weekend. You can lead the way!

1 Like

That was awesome manā€¦thanks for sharing and congratulations on 5 years!! Youā€™re a true inspiration!

1 Like

11 year, 6 months, and 1 day today.

20 Likes

Just here to tell you that I kicked ass. Not a single drop got in my mouth. Just water and cola. And it was a suuuuper long wedding. From 1pm to 6am. I am soooooo proud of myself and I know it sounds really self-centered :joy::joy:

10 Likes

congrats! thatā€™s a situation I havenā€™t been through yet! next wedding for me isnā€™t until Decemberā€¦ whew! Iā€™ll probably need this forum for support though! nice job. hope you had fun!

1 Like

It was hard at the beginning because we started at the groomā€™s house and when you arrive there are always hard liquor shots for the guests (schnaps or rakija in croatian) and I was like no thanks Iā€™ll just have sparkling water. Afterwards was easy until 1am when a lot of people were drunk and I just wanted to be done with all the drunk conversations and be on their level :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: and also my feet hurt as hell from the heels and when Iā€™m drunk I donā€™t feel the pain. But I didnā€™ give in and the painless Sunday was soooo worth itā€‹:blush::blush:

3 Likes

I was nervous at times and like maybe I should have one little drink but I knew I would be really sorry for having to reset my sober counter.

3 Likes

28 days. The thing that scares me are the people who post stuff like relapse after 40,50,80 days. It just makes me feel like my relapse is bound to happen. I know itā€™s not somethig that must happen but Iā€™m the type of person that if something bad happens itā€™s gonna happen to me :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Omg 1834 daysā€¦thatā€™s fantastic. And thank you for the kind words and support. It means the world to me :heart:

1 Like

I relapsed after almost 15 months-just remember this-your experience in sobriety is valid regardless of a relapse and also if you thoroughly follow the suggestions given to you it wonā€™t be a problemā€¦Iā€™m on day 33 nowā€¦I felt discouraged at first but you know although relapse doesnā€™t have to be a part of your story it is mine and tbh it helped me see where I was lacking and being self reliant vs reliant on what I call God-

3 Likes

You look beautiful :grin:
Hope your still going strong!

1 Like

Really like your tattoos!
Gorgeous :grin:

Day 120.
Going on a trip with my dog :grin:

17 Likes

Your weekend is a real inspiration. Thank you for sharing. I hope you can draw on the positive feelings when temptation creeps up in the future. You did it and you can do it again. I will hit 300 days on Thursday and I will read your messages before I venture off to a Saturday wedding.

3 Likes