Sober selfies

That’s me non-stop at the moment! 5 pounds worth of it in 3 weeks… I’ll never be a ballet dancer, damn it.

2 Likes

I was just reading the thread about weight…

2 Likes

pizza is a staple.

2 Likes

Well I’ve never seen ya with long hair, but short hair is nice on ya.:grinning:

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

Man short hair suits you. Also go get your beard shaved. That will give clean look.

1 Like

Those are impressive eyes. Sobriety suits you.

2 Likes

I totally dig the the white man fro. U rock it like a champ. Lol always makes me smile to see ur posts

2 Likes

Annnnd didn’t scroll down to this photo… lmao. What happened? Ur supposed to have it long for winter, short for summer. Did no one mention this to you?

Slightly disappointed, but still look good.

1 Like

Yaaaaz. :raised_hands::clap:

1 Like

I (sorta) wish I had a pic of myself on one of those afternoons when I’d just be waking up from a blackout :mask: just so I could see the striking difference! You look awesome and healthy :grinning:

1 Like

I kinda miss your fluffy hair!

2 Likes

Friday 6pm. Got home from a run, face and hair mask on. No plans on going out. Going to a baby christening tomorrow which is another party so I’m taking things slow. Busy weekend in front of me :slight_smile: stay strong people and if you don’t feel 100% ready don’t go into situations that will make you question yourselves.

21 Likes

Ok, a rather strange selfie. My hometown…which is very much who I am.
Best,
Chandler

10 Likes

Hair is a bit fucked up today. But its friday.

13 Likes

Dude you look so worried. How about a nice big smile!

Netflix indeed!

1 Like

I changed my post.
Today, day 242 minimal makeup on the left.
A year ago, hungover with a full face of makep on the right.

26 Likes

Wow, sobriety has made your skin so beautiful! You look younger now than you did before :clap:

1 Like

I quit cigarettes at the same time I quit drinking. I am sure that helped! Thank you!

4 Likes