Sober selfies

It most certainly does! I’m doing my step 3 reading and “homework” now. Step 4 is coming next…although I’m a little nervous about it I’m also looking forward to getting down to the nitty gritty so I can be free! One day at a time…

4 Likes

@Rosey Good for you. BTW - I am a pretty conservative dude but I love your hair. Stay strong, stay sober, work the Steps, be happy.

3 Likes

Haha well thank you! The purple works if you work it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Just over a year alcohol free and day one of SA. Gonna quit smoming weed too. Stay strong everyone!

17 Likes

On day 7…Officially reach one week in 6 hours! Woop!!

20 Likes

Hi guys! It’s been a couple months. Trying to get my shit together once again…

19 Likes

Where is that!? Looks like a few shots I have on the coast of Haida Gwaii :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A little colder than that. Northern Oregon coastline.
Once you get past the crap weather, it’s a wonderful place. :wink::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

11 months!! What whaaaaaaat!!:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Is that where Goonies was filmed?

:joy: Very close. About a couple miles from the infamous beach scenes. As well as the Fratelli’s "restaurant."
I grew up in the area while they were filming and there are many factual errors. BWAHAHAHA!!
But, it’s not a documentary. :wink::joy::joy:

2 Likes

1 month tomorrow

15 Likes

Very pretty! Have a blessed day lady!!

That purple hair is :heart_eyes:
Keep up the solid work!

Haha. Only one fact matters and that is “Goonies never Die!”

It’s prolly crazy to watch tho. Being your hometown and all. There’s this show called Animal Kingdom (great show!) that is all filmed in my hometown of Oceanside. It’s super factual with locations and even street names and such. It’s pretty cool to watch:)

2 Likes

Haha thank you!

1 Like

One of my favorite movies as a kid.

Jurassic Park :heart:

25 Likes

Happy destiny.

First well done!! I am soon getting my first day sober! And what is this cutie boy!! Please xplain how your taking care of him? Did he just appear at your house???