Sober September 2024 Check in

I am in to try! Will be nice to remember every morning and not piss too many people off….

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I hit day 6 today and am feeling good. I have had some times of being exceptionally tired and am letting myself sleep in or go to bed early when I can. This streak feels good and I like to see the time build everyday and keep moving forward.

5 Likes

Hi all still sober but feeling a bit low over the weekend. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow so maybe they can point me in the right direction. Still early days I know it’s to be expected. One day at a time i hope all are well

4 Likes

4 Likes

How is everyone faring? I am definitely still on the wagon and loving my sober sunny days :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I fell off the wagon after 3 years of being sober. I quit on August 17th again. I’m totally with you all in September. We can do this. Dan

6 Likes

Welcome back. Congrats on getting back on the sober path.

2 Likes

Well back Dan. Sorry to hear about the relapse but great to see you right back at it and kicking ass :muscle:t4:.

1 Like

Definitely felt temptation today, but my sober streak lives, just gotta fight putting myself in position to fail!

1 Like

2 Likes

Still September. Still Sober. I love coloring first thing in the morning.

6 Likes

September 29, 2024.

Sober September Check-in. Almost 30 days sober from alcohol. I’ll take the win.

Cigarettes sober streak is a lot more difficult than I expected by hey, as I like to say, “Eat the pizza one slice at a time.”

3 Likes

I like that! You are doing great — 1 month tomorrow AF and many more milestones to celebrate after :muscle:

1 Like

Definitely still with y’all on this September sober ride…

Keep going.

This is great news, @Borderline_Billy, congratulations! I was thinking about you yesterday and next thing you pop in here with a BIG milestone :tada::muscle:

1 Like

I am also still enjoying my sober September, no upheaval to mention really. I do have visitors next weekend and they do not know about my sobriety yet but I expect nothing but understanding, support and encouragement :+1:

2 Likes

How fun. Tomorrow get to start October. Keeping sobriety on the kitchen table so every morning I am reminded that I love living sober.

3 Likes