Sober Time app notifications not working

Hi,

I’m not getting any notifications even though they are on. I even purchased in app bundle that includes all the in app purchases, PFA. I’m using iphone 6 ios 12.4.9 Can anyone please help me how to fix this ? I sent a couple emails to customer support as well, didn’t get any replies.

Please help !

Thanks,
Sikander

1 Like

Send a private message to @Robin. He’ll be able to help you.

1 Like

Thank you Lisa, I’m sending private message to Robin. Appreciate your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s the admin/developer of the app. If you click on the tag in my previous post, his name will come up and then you click on message under his name.

1 Like

Thanks Fargesia :slight_smile:
Yes ! Notification are on in my phone notification settings as well as in app settings. I wanted to include both screenshots in my post but new users aren’t allowed to attach images.

1 Like

About that, I’m not seeing any message button under his name when I click on his name tag in your previous post :face_with_monocle:

Took a shot of what I’m seeing when I click on his name, tried to attach and got “Sorry, new users can not upload images.”

The blue bar under his name.

1 Like

Yep, I’m seeing everything but message button. Hidden for me. May be new users aren’t allowed to send private messages either ?

There’s another way to message. If you click on your avatar in the upper right corner, you’ll see an envelope. Click on that and it will bring you to where you can send a new message

1 Like

Hi there, I am one of the moderators. I will send Robin a message and ask him to assist. It may be a few days til you hear from him, so please be patient. And yes, I believe there are limits on what a brand new user can do, including screen shots, uploads, messages, etc.

Thank you for your patience and welcome!

4 Likes

Can’t send from there either. Thank you for your help Lisa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sassy will help. I’m sorry, I didn’t know the limitations on new users.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. As you post more and read around, you’ll jump pretty quickly to a member status and then you can upload and PM. I look forward to seeing you around.

3 Likes

Thanks for trying @Lisa07!!

2 Likes

Got it. No problem.
Thank you ! Likewise :slight_smile:

1 Like