Sober valentines?

I had a girl over last night…
It was going down and when push came to shove this was what she said.

“I don’t normally do this sober, my mind is pacing”

The moral in this:
Addiction comes in so many forms.

Heck I was sober! Nailed it… Or well not but I did so mmmmm confusing.

2 Likes

I thought it was great! You shower before to get all the product off your body. Put on some ear plugs and then crawl into this dark cabin filled with body temperature water that makes you float. I turned off the lights and music after about ten minutes so it was just me floating in the darkness. It took me about 20min to figure out how to read my body and my mind (at least partially) but it was really nice and quiet. When you get out your shower off all the saltiness and at least where we were we were treated to some herbal tea and a Valentine’s Day vegan chocolate raspberry dessert treat (fun!)My boyfriend and I are going to do it again. We felt pretty relaxed all night actually. I would definitely recommend it!

3 Likes

Husband worked all day.
Surprised my kids with cupcakes and a few little presents, cleaned my living room, made some cute paper crafts and played video games with my son.
Really laid back.
My husband and I have never celebrated valentines once in the 8 years we’ve been together, it’s just not really our thing but, I really had a nice day.

1 Like

Boom Chicka Wowwow! Lol

1 Like

Big score today. 50% off boxes of chocolate lol.

2 Likes

Oh wow. It sounds amazing! Are you ears under water? Is that why you wear ear plugs?

Yeah they are. It’s not harmful or anything…but when your ears dry, like the next day you have dried salt in your ears :joy:

1 Like