Sober Weightloss group?

I want to lose about 15 more pounds and I’ll be pleased. can someone tell me how to add friends it keeps saying that you guys are putting in the wrong address I don’t know

I’m down! !!!

1200 calories is actually fine for most people trying to lose weight, so you’re good. Mfp wont you set unhealthy daily goals either. The 100 calories is only when you are under a healthy daily goal , it might not be exactly 100 calories for everyone but for my calorie goals that’s the most I could get away with being under.

1 Like

I hope you mean you started eating candy instead of drinking lol

Has someone actually created a mfp group for this? If so, I’d be interested in joining.

1 Like

I am not eating healthily and want to track food intake to eat better, but I don’t want to awaken my ED beast… so I’ll just start simple before I direct my attention towards weight or body composition.

For 21 days I’ll start with this criteria:

1. Eat at least twice per day, ideally 3-4 times.
  2. Do not binge or purge
  3. Make reasonable efforts to balance macronutrients (vague, but I’ll know when it happens) over each 24 hour period
  4. Be mindful of portion sizes.

Once I have these down, I plan on being more specific, but for now I need to get into a rhythm of following at least these 4 things. It sounds so lame as a set of goals, but I do struggle with each, they’re all achievable, and I need a doable first step. Here I go! My body shall thank me.

2 Likes