Soberversary-1 year

Much appreciated x

1 Like

SO damn proud of you my beautiful friend :heartpulse::star2::partying_face::heartpulse::star2::partying_face: what a ride it’s been, you’re absolutely smashing it :raised_hands:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a difference in the light in your eyes in the before and after!

1 Like

Congrats on a year! Great work!

f7fcdb41-98bb-4ef8-bcf5-73d6a435c934_393848885336579

1 Like

awesomeness! Congratulations to you :clap: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Happy birthday! Congrats are in order. I love to see the change in your face after a year of sobriety. So very proud of you! Keep doing the damn thing ODAAT

2 Likes

Huge congratulations to you on your year!!! So very happy for you and you look amazing!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Amazing :star_struck: well done on a year

2 Likes

Happy one year! I love your testimony!

1 Like

Thank you my friend, it has been quite the journey to say the least and all the support I have gotten here makes it that much more special.xoxo

1 Like

much appreciated.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the kind words. Today was a day of complete self love and gratitude.

1 Like

Woah, you look amazing. This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read on here. Absolutely fantastic, huge huge congratulations. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

means alot, thank you.

So awesome!!! So happy for you!! You’ve worked hard and have earned this!! :heartbeat: :heartpulse:
download

1 Like

I really appreciate that, thank you so much :slight_smile: It feels really good to be where I am right now in my life.

1 Like

Thank you my friend, zoom session soon please.

1 Like

You betcha! I’ll PM you a link for next Saturday :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations and how very great sobriety looks on you! Amazing! Don’t forget to share in the Show me your transformations! thread!

:sunny:

1 Like