Sobriety is possible off of opiates/fentanyl

I’m about to hit my 5-month mark on the 22nd go me who knew recovery is possible 24 years old 14 years in active addiction and 5 months in recovery if I say so myself I am doing pretty freaking great it’s amazing what you put your mind to and what you can accomplish when you are sober :heart:

16 Likes

It sure is! Welcome to the community and Congratulations on your 5 months (on the 22nd). :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations on your 5 months!!

Congratulations on your sobriety. If my math is correct, 24-14= you started at 10? Damn dude. With a clear head, I pray you take this moment to make up for lost time. Welcome to the family.

2 Likes

Congrats on 5 months freedom from alcohol. I wish I had gotten sober at your youthful age!

I’m sober from opiates and thank God bless you have a great day

2 Likes

It Happens when you don’t have responsible parents sadly

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. As a parent, that cuts me pretty deep. I’m glad you are able to break the cycle young. I hope you use this experience to build positive changes. They say, “we are products of our environment” which may be partially true but I believe experiences can be a huge driving factor for positive change.
I’m glad you’re doing well. Your history’s history, write a future you can be proud of.