Someone threatened me and my friend at school HELP!

So my friend rejected a date from an upperclassmen because she already has a boyfriend. So the past days he’s been following her saying he will jump her. Well I heard about this and then flipped them off and then me, my friend and two other girls were just antagonizing them. And the guys (there’s 3 of them) told me They would jump me too. So the guy punched her lightly in the arm she punched him in the jaw today. On my way home my sister was driving me and the bus in front of them had them on it. They saw me and started laughing and then drew a retarded version of me. So the whole day I was shaking whenever I heard someone in the hall. And when I was walking in the hall inwas also shaking. I have the weekened off so I don’t ahve go worry til Monday. But I have lunch with them on Monday. I can’t tell teachers it would make it worse. But I am pretty sure they are my cousins friends too. I’m scared at school. I also have another major problem going on too thats personal so I won’t say it but the whole thing makes me have more urges. I’m basically trapped in this situation now.

Well its a tough one as you invited it by getting involved in the drama. Shes a woman and should have asked her bf to assist or her herself inform a teacher of this. Really i wouldnt worry about it as many people run thier mouth more then doing any action. If they wanna do something monday deal with it then. Obviously hes pathetic that he just cant take no for an answer. So him being pathetic he will also wanna makes sure ur always scared. He will not live it down either til the next victim but eventually it will pass. Just try to stay to urself outta sight and outta mind. dont give him the satisfaction that he knows ur scared or he will keep doing it becauae its entertainment to him.

2 Likes