Spam-ah-lam-ah-lam-ah-spam-ah-dah-ding-dah-dong

5 Likes

That’s a lot of spam, I’m surprised you get out of bed in the morning.
I believe you may be suffering from what we call, Post Traumatic Spam Disorder.

1 Like

One of my favorite treats I would make when I got home from high school was spam fried in butter and brown sugar…cooked up in the cast iron on the woodstove. Yum! I also liked Spaghettios with meatballs and mac and cheese with potato chips mixed in. And yes, I was usually pretty stoned.

3 Likes

This is the first thread I’ve done that isn’t just for fun and everyone’s having fun, I can’t help you lot :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

My father in-law has never smoked a joint in his life and his favorite food is spam. For the life of me I cannot figure out how that is possible

3 Likes

errr lovely :thinking::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Thanks for the cure. I’m now going to stockpile spam.

1 Like

yeah it’s not quite gone how I imagined if I’m honest :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:, annoyance - in the bin :grin:

2 Likes

Would you like me to move the off topic posts to another thread? Happy to, just let me know.

2 Likes

I’m easy TBH, I’m going to do a corn beef one tomorrow, it will probably be really emotional.

2 Likes

I am sorry, I didn’t realize it wasn’t food spam when I put in my story.

1 Like

it was @aybee, he loves spam apparently. or she, I don’t know :thinking:

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s true! It was my fault.
I think everyone got hypnotised by the spam images and distracted from the true intent of the topic.

5 Likes

that’s spam for ya :joy:. that post above is bugging me I know the programme but I can’t think what it is.

monty python.

1 Like

YEEEEEESSSSS :+1:

(Complete sentence)

1 Like

I’m stuck between 2 spams now and that’s not something I thought I would ever put in a sentence :joy:

2 Likes

Made me LOL!! Thank you :pray: :rofl::rofl::rofl::kissing_heart:

1 Like