🗑️Empty Spam

Got a head full of spam, don’t take it with you. Empty it in the morning or before you go to bed.

Today I’ve been carrying - Jealousy, fear, anger, lust, loneliness, contempt, stubbornness, selfishness. Yep, in the bin.

55 Likes

Gritting my teeth can go right in the bin. Letting go of the anxiety and frustration I’ve been carrying today.

Night!

14 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: SPAM the food

Is there room for some lazyness? And possibly my more then double the amount of phone usage for today :flushed: I need less of those when I wake up :v:t2:
Good night :+1:t2:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: SPAM the food

I will toss frustration and gluttony in!!!

7 Likes

Unworthiness, anger, insecurity, fear.

5 Likes

you can take unworthiness out.

4 Likes

I’m chucking procrastination in

5 Likes

when… :thinking:

4 Likes

…tomorrow…:sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Fear, anxeity, guilt, shame, anger, temptation and loneliness :sob: :sleepy: :face_with_head_bandage:

Goodnight :heart:

7 Likes

Great topic. I wanna throw anxiety, anger and jealousy in the bin today. I’ll have more tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Would like to throw in this feeling of not being good enough. Actually, I wanna throw my whole inner critic in there, I don’t need all the expectations and criticism I seem to put on myself. Today, I’m listening to the voice of loving-kindness within, the one that tells me I am good enough. I am. I don’t need to do anything to be. I just am, because I am me. :sunflower:

19 Likes

Hey! You stole mine :wink:

3 Likes

Anger, and loneliness…in the bin you go!!!

6 Likes

Paranoia! And stubbornness! What a terrible combination! Then out of those two comes crippling insecurity. Anyone who knows me around here knows I’m NOT insecure, about most things anyway. Take them all!

And fear? I’m just going to burn that shit. It doesn’t deserve to be thrown in a bin!

10 Likes

Yeah, I’ll be back tomorrow with more, for sure!

@dolse, I don’t think you understood what you were doing when you started this thread. Thanks for creating a place for all of us to dump our unwanted bullshit everyday!

8 Likes

My favorite quote of the day!! I agree 100%.

5 Likes

Pressure to do more than enough.

9 Likes