Sponsor Needed Asap

Hello, My Name’s Ronda, I’m Only On Day 2 :roll_eyes:, But I’m Determined To Make It The Rest Of This Life Time… Anyone In The Oklahoma Area, & Looking To Be A Sponsor?

5 Likes

Have tried an in-person meeting? It will be easier to find someone at a meeting.

5 Likes

In the mean time…if you get active here, you find this place a tremendous help.

2 Likes

I want one too. I am actually interested in becoming a sponsor at some point. I have 1,312 days. We could be friends & take this journey together. I’m trying to make some sober buddies. Send me a nessage if you’d like. :sunflower:

5 Likes

This site is an amazing worldwide community with so many amazing and beautiful but also terrifying and saddening experiences. We all support each other all the time and we’re all always here. The sun never sets on Sober Time but an in person meeting is the best way. You can say more and do it in your own voice without having to type it all out. Meeting Guide is an app that uses your location and finds meetings all around you and there are always meetings. We’re here for you and know you can rely on us but you need to put your own oxygen mask on first and then we can help.

4 Likes