St. Patricks day plans

I will be going to a play that one of my firends is in.
The other ladies I know who will be attending are going to dinner at a bar and grill beforehand in downtown. Most of them aren’t big drinkers but I imagine the environment will be pretty rowdy and so i chose to forgo the dinner and just meet up with them for the play.
What are your plans for tomorrow night?
200 days off alcohol.

5 Likes

I will be shopping in the A.M. and then since I do not work tomorrow, I made a list of projects that need finished in our apartment. My BF is in rehab…so proud of him!! I love to clean and paint anf watch lame BBC shows :smiley::smiley::smiley: Happy St Pattys Day!! I am new here. I need this connection.

2 Likes

Hitting an early meeting. Riding my bike to my sponsors house to do some step work then going out to dinner with some addicts from NA

5 Likes

Trying to finish all my work so I don’t have to go near all the bars around work tomorrow.

8 AM meeting, grocery shopping, then addiction therapy session, AND then all the laundry. WOOHOO.

By that point I will likely be too tired to want to venture near any people, so I will just chill and hang with the doges. Maybe cue up some vinyl for the evening.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re a college hoops fan, but there should be something good games tomorrow.

Going to an inter group with a speaker and corned beef and cabbage dinner!

2 Likes

SHOOTYHOOPS. Go sports team! GO!

Sorry delirious after what has turned into a crazy long stressful day.

1 Like

up going to work.St P its a american thing lol

1 Like

I never wanted anything to do with St. Patties Day. We always get a ton of drunken idiots at work who need to fill up on greasy food so they can drink all day. Seeing so many people stumbling drunk so early in the day always made me want to punch people in the face. Haha, it’s always been one of the few days I was ashamed to be a drinker.

So today I will be at work, trying to breath through my mouth. Then home to read. Nothing fun or exciting for me!

3 Likes

Happy ST. PATTY’s DAY​:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: Someone recommended in an AA meeting that i get “outside myself” on a day that usually I’d endulge in drinking. SO, i’m heading to do some prison ministry this morning.

Not sure what to expect but hopeful that GOD uses me or allows me to grow from this experience and help someone else too.:heartpulse::four_leaf_clover::kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes