Start date tomorrow

Staying this journey tomorrow :pray:

12 Likes

Awesome glad to hear it. Hopefully you have a plan for the start. It can be a bumpy road

5 Likes

That’s why I’m here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Lynn! Congratulations on ur decision to get sober!

4 Likes

Welcome Lynn! Good luck to you on this journey.

4 Likes

Thank you a million

3 Likes

Welcome Lynn! Wish you the best. Don’t be hesitant to reach out to someone. We all need each at one point or another. Good luck. :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard, Lynn. Glad you are here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the TS community @Lynn! Stick around, there are heaps of people to help you navigate sobriety. You’ve got this!

2 Likes

You can do this! I once was completely hopeless, and accepted I was doomed, and now I’m 11 months strong. It’s cliche, but if I can do it, I know anyone can do it!

4 Likes

Welcome @Lynn!
How are your first couple days going?

1 Like

I appreciate you :heart:

I lost.still working on it. Had 2 really good friends discard me for no reason. Sorry y’all

1 Like

We’re here for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You don’t owe us an apology. You’ll start this journey when you’re ready and we’ll be here for you when that time comes.

2 Likes

It is tough when you are feeling hard feelings. But as they say " there is nothing that alcohol /drugs / etc can’t make worse". Regardless of what is going on in your life you deserve a sober life. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Best decision youl ever make Lynn…we are here to support you :heart:

@Lynn don’t beat yourself up, move forward, everyone is here for you. You can do this! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like