Starting a book club

Would anybody be interested in joining a book club

9 Likes

Just bought Alcohol Explained on Amazon. Hoping to get an insight into my addiction and brain chemistry. I’ve heard great things about this book! Just a book suggestions to those of us struggling with alcohol.

4 Likes

I’d recommend Atomic Habits

5 Likes

Would highly recommend Dopamine nation by Dr Anne lembke, gave me a new understanding on addiction.

5 Likes

Ive been reading a book called Theres a Hole in my Love Cup" it is all about understanding and working through trauma. Its been a big help to me!

3 Likes

how would you set up a book club? picking a book and discussing it in group?
i got a lot of good recommendations from the avid readers thread Any Avid Readers Here? What are you currently reading?
and would be interested in a book club. haven’t joined one since my school days.

5 Likes

Hi, i would be very interested!

2 Likes

That’s the way I’d be thinking yes what do you think about it

2 Likes

Yes! I would be very interested too! I’ve read two books the last month, it’s something I’ve picked up again trying to fill up those days where I don’t know what to do with myself. Right now I’ve just been reading thriller/mystery books to get me out of my head, but I would be open to category. This Naked Mind has been on my list for some time now. I think that will be the next one I pick up.

5 Likes

I love to read! I used to read before I had my 5 month old. Time is limited these days! I love thriller/murder/mystery books! Got lots of great recommendations! I love the book club idea! Great way to find new hobbies and have something to talk about. We all need a healthy hobby.

3 Likes

Iam thinking along the same line as you it’s something to keep to mind busy and get to know new people aswell :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

great! you made the thread: let’s get started :blush:
pick a book, set a timeframe and share our opinions then :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Hey Mossy, are you still considering starting this book club? Happy to assist!

3 Likes

I most certainly am

1 Like

Who is interested in starting a book club so guys

Just like this message whoever would be interested :grin:

6 Likes

Yesss! Im interested! x

2 Likes