Starting on a clean slate

I feel I reached a new low it’s day 2 since I last drank I fell guilty for the hurt I’m casing myself and others but I’m not going to look back I am starting things on a clean slate I will overcome this one day at at a time :heart:

15 Likes

And that’s the right outlook. Be present and hang on in there. Check in often and use all the resources here, you will build up the days and build up your resilience.

Nice to have you here. I like your avatar. :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Rachel
Congrats on your day 2 of sobriety! Grateful for the clean slate - need to start with here and now and take it one day at a time. Try not to let the guilt of past actions overwhelm you on your journey. By staying sober and working on your recovery your actions will shine through for your loved ones as well as for yourself.

You are among fellow addicts who understand the addiction struggle and are here to support you. Take your time to read around the threads and jump in when you feel comfortable. We are stronger together :muscle:

2 Likes

@Rachel1988 welcome home! This is an amazing place loaded with people who are more than willing to share their experience, strength, and Hope! It is so diverse that we dont look at our differences we see what we have in common. Glad you are here. 2 days freaking amazing!!! :100::heart:

1 Like