Starting over ...again πŸ˜…

Well starting over , again :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile: like god how many times until i learn ?!? However this time feels different like im tired of failing ,ready to give it a good shot again ( if that makes sense ?!?)
Anyways its been almost 2 days and im sippin on coffee and munchin on chocolate which helps , but id like to know …

What Food or Drink helped ease your cravings to drink alcohol ?? :chocolate_bar::icecream::pizza::apple::coffee::milk_glass::bubble_tea:

TIA :grin: :blush:

6 Likes

In the early days chocolatey ice creams and Ruffles potato chips…my old favorite comfort foods. :yum:

3 Likes

What does that look like? What are you going to try to do differently?

I drank Arnold Palmer tea by the case, and ate a lot of cake.

2 Likes

Nothing changes if nothing changes. If you keep relapsing with what you are currently doing you need to add something.
Mint and warm sweet tea were good for my cravings. I also sniffed lavender based oils.

7 Likes

I said the same thing when I decided to get sober again! This time felt different & it has been so far 20 days sober! So definitely makes sense!!
All the not so good food has gotten me threw the rough part in the beginning :sweat_smile:
But you got this girl congratulations on your new journey!!

2 Likes