Starting the steps as an atheist

There are many different 12 steps for atheist. I would love to hear what everyone else Is using.

3 Likes

Not sure if I understand you correctly, are you asking for what atheist versions of the 12 steps there are ?

The Minnesota model is one that comes to my mind. It’s basically a psychologist version of the 12 steps :

1 Like

Yes fargesia just interested in what everyone else uses thank you

1 Like

I just seen the confusion lol my auto correct meses me up all the time I fixed it.

This is what im using.

2 Likes

These steps are basically the same just reworded I haven’t got into steps yet just got to it there is a workbook you can download that explains each step and how to work it.

1 Like

I didn’t really do the steps cause of the spirituality factor Of it I’d love more insight.

I say it all the time I quit the booze and drugs cause I needed to, it wasn’t a miracle it was a choice I had to make.

I have tons of ammends to make as well as admitting to others how fucked up I am my former therapist knows, but I wanna do it my way. Kinda like why o don’t have a sponsor, I didn’t like the micromanage bullshit, don’t even decide what to eat without calling me first shit.

2 Likes