Still Going Strong 3 WEEKS

I can’t believe I have no given in. I am so happy that I have not had to feel the feeling of regret and disgust within these past 3 weeks. I have remained strong despite temptation and for that I thank God. I pray you all are doing well too.

How many days in are you?

12 Likes

Congrats. I myself am 24 days. Keep at it.

4 Likes

That’s great! Just keep going one day at a time! That has worked for me, for the past 484 days.

3 Likes

Nice one buddy.
444 days for me

7 Likes

Awesome! Stay strong and you’ll keep seeing more and more improvements in every aspect of your life. I’m at 67 today and so very grateful for that. All the best :grin:

4 Likes

3 weeks that something to be proud of,I remember my 3 weeks stage I was buzzing .

2 Likes

Day 23. I am at #RookieStatus #EntryLevelAlcoholic But it feels rewarding. I know it’ll change. So I have everything nearby if I’m tempted. I have lots of drinks and teas, candy (and a toothbrush! Sure, our liver is GREAT, but our teeth are snaggled.) and an AA meeting app.
Shooting for day 24. #TodayIsNotTheDayForAReset
:heart:

6 Likes

3 weeks tomorrow for myself. After more resets I can count, I’m finally not craving to drink. Stay strong to all striving and struggling.

4 Likes

Went to AA havnt looked back they def helped me stay sober wish you well

2 Likes

Keep it up, and be proud of yourself! It’s no easy task what you’re accomplishing!

2 Likes

That’s fabulous! Keep going strong

Keep going strong