Still struggling but cut down about 90%

Finding it so hard but I try to look at the positives and set goals. Booze is such a terrible thing. I’m sure if it was invented today it would be illegal.

I’ve lost 40lbs in the last 2 years and am competing in the pan pacific masters games. Still want to drop another 30lbs but at 42 years of age I’m in better shape than when I was 32. Bless you all and I hope you’re all doing well.

3 Likes

Keep it up buddy , easy does it. Baby steps try to deal one day at a time. I wish you best of luck :pray:

1 Like

It truly baffles me that alcohol is legal. Probably bc the government makes a buttload of money off idiots like me. Nice job on the weight loss. I bet that feels good :+1:

Whatever you do, just don’t give up. Believe this will happen for you one day. I held a glimmer of hope that I’d be able to quit again after my relapse while I was gradually cutting down the proof of my liquor ( I didn’t want to experience withdrawal as bad as my first time). It did take a while, but one day it finally clicked. You’ll get there too, as long as you keep your eyes on the prize. Utilize this community for advice and support. We’re in this fight together :muscle:

1 Like