Stop me please!

Ahhhh. I’m having an intense craving right now. I’m literally shaking trying to fight the urge to go buy alcohol. I can literally walk to the gas station. It’s not worth it. I’ll be mad at myself. :roll_eyes: Last time I was gonna drink I didn’t tell anyone…I didn’t want to be stopped. Now I’m putting myself out there. Someone stop me!!

8 Likes

Dont i relapsed after 83 days not worth it
. Do everything you can not to buy any alcohol… not worth it… big hug …

4 Likes

I was you yesterday Jane; 20 steps or so to the store for me also. Glad I didn’t… I really did think past that first sip and there’s no positive to the end of that story.
C’mon hun, stay here.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m still sitting on the couch :rofl: still safe

5 Likes

You’re right

So true Donna! Thanks♥️

1 Like

Thank you!!

“I have never regretted not drinking. I have always regretted drinking”

It’s not fun, don’t do it.

6 Likes

Think about what you’ve gone through to get this far. You don’t want to have to do that all over again. And that’s the best case scenario.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

So true actually:) thanks

Yeah don’t go and buy any booze stay here and chat with us lot instead, I promise that you will be glad you did in the morning. Welcome to the community btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. I’d much rather chat with you guys than nurse a hangover and hate myself tomorrow. :heart:

3 Likes

Your welcome, whereabouts in the world are you at. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in Eastern NC. You?

You will get through those cravings. Had loads and the easiest ones are when i “busy” myself with extreme effort and end up happy. The others are dire with days of building my strength up again
So no x

1 Like

Manchester England, not too far from you lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the Carolina’s. Almost great weather year round too, right?

1 Like

Please don’t go! It’ll make you sad, and I’m sure you’ve loads to be happy about. Count your blessings not your empty’s :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hahah we can all just scoot on over…only a couple thousand miles!