Storytelling - Calling all writers

Hey everyone. Is anyone here a writer? Do you have any published works?

On another note…maybe we can share some of the stories we write, just for fun of course. I can bet if we get enough people on board with this idea, we can start a new trend and take over the internet (well…wishful thinking here).

6 Likes

I r a rytur:

Wunts a pawn a tyme, thee ennd. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here’s one:

Comforting rays of light spread throughout the summer night. Warm light warmed the night, greeting the world with a change. Red and orange streaks greeted the world as the cool night started to recede. Stars said their final words as they disappeared. The warm embrace of the sun covered the landscape. Purple and green colors faded as the energy of life rose to reach forth across the Earth, gifting the world another day. Mountains provided the shroud of darkness for just a little longer. A breeze blew across the land, as the day settled in.

I admit, that I may be a little rusty on describing early mornings. For you morning folks, I am sure you can do much better. For those who hate the morning, feel free to virtually slap me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Even in the summer heat the breeze blows like a convention oven.
The rays of light chokes my neck more than a jealous husband.
The cold has been pulled from existence.
Extinguished.
Still, I walk. Stubborn. Resistant.
Mother Nature tells me to give in, no more.
But the Heavenly Father tells me to rise up, push forward.

4 Likes

As the light invaded thier eyes, the two beings awoke to find thier world was the same as they left it. The warm covers provided comfort from the nightly cool air. The one looked up to find his companion sleeping soundly. Looking upon the face of a peaceful being, he sighed as he lay his head back down, looking around the room. He felt the air change around him as a soft thud emanated around the room. Looking quickly, his companion was not in the usual spot. Pushing himself up, he looked around the room, trying to spot his friend. How can someone leap so silently and effortlessly? Suddenly, a brown flash dashed in front of him. Turning his head slightly, an awkward pause commenced. He felt a sudden pressure on his head as the brown flash leaped into the sky. Landing on a shelf, the being turned around. Her green eyes looked down, as her long whiskers rested upon a pleased face. “Hey! That wasnt very nice!” he said. Her eyes winced as she replied, “if you werent so slow, I wouldnt have taken the chance!” The two locked eyes for a moment, studying each other. Suddenly, thier human walked in. “Whats all this?” the human asked. “Woof woof”, the dog said. “Meeeeooowww!” the cat explained. “What am I gonna do with you two? Cmon, come eat.” Both dog and cat jumped down and ran to feast upon thier morning meal.

2 Likes

-“psst! Hey!"

+“Who said that?”

-“Me.”

+“Well, that isn’t possible.”

-“Uh…how so?”

+"Because, it can’t be me, when it’s actually you."

-“No, I’m saying I’m me.”

+“No, I’m me; you’re you.”

-“Ugh! You’re incorrigible!”

+“Indubitably!”

4 Likes