Stressed out and nervous about meeting today

Got a universal credit appointment today! To change my number so i can sign in and get paid and really nervous. Cant wait to get off benefits! Had jobs in the past i messed up or wasnt right for me because im quite out spoken when i feel something is wrong and i hate work place bullying. Im thinking about doing a security course again i really enjoyed it last time and passed both door and cctv but the job centre denied funding my passes and i just couldn’t afford them at that time it really demotivated me and they’ve expired now… im thinking of saving up for the courses and doing them myself i feel this would make me appreciate it more. I got to get out of the mind set that no one would want to employ me because I’ll just mess everything up and im a failure. I hate feeling judged i need to start addressing these issues or ill head back down the route i dont want to be at again. I hope the meeting today goes well.

3 Likes

I work and still receive universal credit, it’s changed from working tax credit to universal credit. No shame in it. I’m very grateful of the help I get. Good luck with your interview :+1:

1 Like