Struggling don't know what to do

Been struggling lately hard in early recovery Having a hard time finding morning meetings where I’m at, cuz I work second shift. Just trying to do what it needs to be done. I’m 4 months sober and still thinking about getting high all the time and don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Welcome Craigg - I hear you. It is hard when your schedule doesn’t line up. Have you looked at a few other options? Take a look at this list:

You are not alone. Maybe give your wallet to someone for the day. Keep checking in here. I’ve had times here where I’ve set a timer and checked in every 5 minutes for hours. Whatever I needed. You can do that. Do whatever you need to do.

And be kind to yourself. Maybe take a bath, watch a movie. Show some love to yourself. Acknowledge this is hard, even say it aloud. I’m struggling, I’m really struggling.

Hang in there buddy. It is hard but you know it is better than the alternative :innocent:

3 Likes

Try this one:

Getting to a meeting is perative that will start to take the OCD thinking of using and get how you feel out of your head and into the rooms xx

2 Likes